NoSQL Now! focuses on the business solutions of NoSQL technologies. We receive a large number of presentations, so it is not possible for us to accept all proposals. Positive weighting is given to presentations that:
- 1Name a specific customer or organization that uses NoSQL in production systems.
- 2Provide documented ROI with comparisons to costs of traditional SQL technologies.
- 3Show innovative uses of NoSQL technologies in new problem domains.
- 4Provide first-hand, detailed lessons learned of NoSQL projects (even project failures).
- 5Discuss a detailed trade-off analysis and objective cost/benefit measures.
- 6Provide guidelines and road-maps for organizations considering NoSQL solutions.
In an effort to deal with the high demand for speaking opportunities, participants with similar presentation topics may be requested to participate jointly in panel sessions.