You will be asked to provide information about any presenters associated with your proposal as well as various details about the session you wish to present.
After you have submitted your proposal, you will immediately receive an automatically generated email confirmation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your confirmation.
- Contact information. If helpful, please provide a second contact as well as an explanation of this person's role.
- Biography (Maximum 150 words. Do not include a resume).
- Portrait photo (90 DPI or greater, JPEG format preferred).
Requirements, Conditions, and Benefits
- You will be asked to to agree to our "Copyright and Reproduction Terms".
- Speakers must submit a PowerPoint or PDF file to us by August 1, 2013.
For a full list of the terms and conditions applicable to speakers, please click HERE.
- Session title
- Brief description (under 30 words)
- Full description/abstract (150 word description and 4–5 bullet points)
- Select type of session
- Audience level of presentation
- Business/All Audiences
- Identify the track(s) your session would best fit.
- Have you given this presentation before? If yes, please explain when and where.
- Additional presentation information (anything you think is pertinent–books, publications, etc.)
- Audio visual requirements (one wireless microphone, data projector, and screen are provided as standard equipment).
- Do you have the necessary financial and travel approvals from your company in order to attend and speak at the conference?
A Note Regarding Abstracts
We recommend you copy your bio/abstract submissions from a text editor (e.g., Notepad, Wordpad) and not directly from Word. Special characters in Word may not be visible in all browsers the same way.
NoSQL Now! invites a wide range of presentations across all NoSQL technologies. To view a complete list of topics, please see HERE.
Not sure which presentation format best fits your material? Click HERE for a full list of available reviewed and invited presentation formats.